New Porsche Panamera for Sale in Minneapolis, MN
3 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
2022 Porsche Panamera at Porsche Minneapolis
Visit Porsche Minneapolis to get acquainted with the 2022 Porsche Panamera, the visionary sedan equipped with Porsche power. From the new steering wheel generation and Porsche Advanced Cockpit control concept to the stunning lines and LED lights, the Porsche Panamera displays its premium sports car DNA. Get to know all the new Porsche Panamera’s impressive performance offerings, sophisticated stylings, and advanced technology below. Learn how you can get the most out of your everyday drive in premium comfort with a test drive at Porsche Minneapolis, your local Porsche dealer serving the eastern Twin Cities area! We are here to take care of all your Porsche motoring needs, from sales of new and pre-owned Porsche models, to Porsche approved service and parts.
2021 vs 2022 Porsche Panamera
The Platinum Edition package is new for 2022 and features 21-inch wheels with a unique satin platinum finish, smoked headlamp lenses and black exterior trim; Platinum Edition badging is featured on the aluminum door sill protectors. This gorgeous package is available on the Panamera, Panamera 4S, and Panamera 4 E-Hybrid models. PCM 6.0, Porsche’s most up-to-date infotainment system, is now standard on the Panamera and offers wired Android Auto™ and wireless Apple CarPlay® connectivity and intuitive interfaces for your connectivity and entertainment needs.
Panamera’s Powerful Performance
- Standard 0-60 mph in 5.3 seconds and top track speed of 168 mph
- Turbocharger with Twin-Scroll turbines
- Porsche Active Suspension Management
- Rear-Axle Steering and integrated Porsche 4D Chassis Control system
- Porsche Ceramic Composite Brakes
Panamera’s Sophisticated Design
- Panoramic Roof System
- Heads-up display
- Three-dimensional LED taillights with 4-point brake lights & light strip
- Available 18-way, electric Adaptive Sport Seats
- Up to 18.3 cu-ft of cargo room in the Panamera Sport Turismo
Panamera’s Advanced Technology
- Burmester® High-End Surround Sound System
- Porsche Communication Management (PCM) system
- Smartphone compartment with inductive charging and Apple CarPlay® capability
- Lane Change Assist, adaptive cruise control, lane keep assist with traffic sign recognition, and more